My Hobby

I enjoy cooking because it keeps me happy in my life. Whenever I feel sad or upset, cooking ease that for me in a big way. I started cooking when I was 6, but it was as simple as putting ham and cheese between 2 slices of bread and used my favorite condiment of maynaise and let it heat up for about 30 seconds.

When I grew older, my knowledge of food grew to new depths when I learned how to cook javanease food on the grill when I was 13 and my dad was the sole reason why I got better since he explained to me how to use temperature control.

The 1st dish I made on my own without any kind of assistance was gudeg ham with Lemon Pepper which I enjoyed very much when it was baked in an oven. Now, in my college, I evolved into making cursine in many cultures such as gulai from aceh, Rendang from Padang, peking duck from Betawi, and pizza from Italy using my ingredients I purchased from HEB, Fiesta, or Chinatown in my hometown.

Cooking is the only thing in which I know how to do best and I usually cook for my family, relatives, friends, or people whom I do not know. Sometimes, I cook multiple of one thing for homeless people and disturbute them across the city when a time to sahur.


This why I like cooking, can make my family, my friend, and other people smile.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Music For Life

5 type of eagle in Indonesia

Indonesia Capital City When Mudik Tradition